1. Steve Rogers is not just some dumb soldier who follows orders, he thinks outside the box and asks questions and considers consequences.
2. Peggy Carter had plans to eat that boy alive before he became a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.
3. I don’t understand people who didn’t enjoy this movie.
LAUGHING FOREVER AT #2 BECAUSE PERFECTION
Roast beefcake is just added bonus:
does your period ever come late and you start to wonder if you’re pregnant despite the fact the most intimate thing you’ve ever done is shake hands?
DO GIRLS REALLY THINK THIS
that whole mary thing really freaked us out tbh
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’