1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Anonymous said: What is sexy on a guy?
Hands, mouths, collar bones. The way they laugh, or talk with their hands. The way they drink, or do their work. If you see a guy who’s very comfortable with himself in his element, it’s very attractive.
So, here’s the thing. I’m photoshopping and I was in need of a certain screencap but instead I came across this one:
Nothing special about it. Laurel and Oliver - ugh, right?
But then, just when I had this thought…
You haven’t noticed it yet? It’s okay, I’ll give you a little help.
"DON’T MESS WITH MY OTP" FACE